See what’s new for Power Virtual Agents at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Organizations face new challenges every day. Priorities change, markets shift, opportunities emerge—the pace isn’t slowing down. As your competitors transform their business models and customer expectations evolve, your future depends on how well you can empower your teams to adapt, innovate, and make a positive impact every day. You need to be ready for disruption, to embrace constant change, and, most of all, be fast on your feet.
Building a more agile future
That’s why we’re excited to invite you to the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event on April 6. Register now for your first look at hundreds of new features, enhancements, and innovations to transform your business into a more agile, customer-centric organization.
Catch all the latest advancements across Power Virtual Agents being unveiled, including:
- Enhanced authoring experience with Microsoft Office-like commenting.
- Integration with Power Apps portals without using any code.
- Improved data loss prevention options.
- Proactive bot update messaging in Microsoft Teams.
And that’s just the start. You’ll also learn how new features across Microsoft business applications are already helping our customers navigate change and seize opportunities. You’ll hear from Charles Lamanna, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Business Applications & Platform, about how your business can innovate by modernizing processes and uncovering game-changing insights. Then listen in as senior Microsoft engineers and experts behind the technology guide you through the latest advancements in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2022 release wave 1 and how they’ll help you:
- Adapt quickly to change as new business priorities, market conditions, and customer opportunities emerge.
- Innovate everywhere by solving problems with solutions that ease collaboration and work seamlessly together.
- Deliver more value to your customers in less time by quickly adopting or enhancing solutions that accelerate results.
- Create more memorable customer experiences by modernizing your processes and uncovering insights into your supply chain.
Join us to find out more about the ongoing investments for Power Virtual Agents in these areas:
- Seamless integrations across Power Platform, Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365, Azure Bot Framework and Cognitive Services
- Enabling teams of pro-code and citizen users to develop solutions together, on a single platform, with the tools of their choice.
- Benefits from the broader Power Platform capabilities such as connectors, governance, security, certifications, and reporting.
- Advanced conversational capabilities in a simple & intuitive way with Adaptive Cards, Integration with Azure Bot Composer and Cognitive Services
- Pricing models that allow organizations to grow their Conversational AI solutions
Innovation in AI, mixed reality, and industry solutions is enabling a new generation of agile organizations. Understand the why and how behind the trends with insights and best practices from industry leaders on how to accelerate results. Have questions for the experts? You’ll have a chance to ask them during the live Q&A chat. You don’t want to miss this digital launch event packed full of ways to help you adapt fast, collaborate with ease, innovate together, and make a positive impact.
Register now. We hope to see you there.
Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
9:00 AM–10:30 AM PT (UTC-7)