Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event | April 6, 2021
See all the Power Virtual Agents updates at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
The Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event is almost here. Join us on April 6, 2021, from 9–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC -7) to discover how new innovations coming to the 2021 wave 1 release will give you the tools you need to transform your business by:
- Bringing a new level of innovation and agility to your organization with modular applications that all work together.
- Unifying relationships, processes, and data with connected, comprehensive, cloud business applications across your organization.
- Gaining end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster.
- Thriving as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
- Giving your organization the tools it needs to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely.
You’ll be able to participate in a live Q&A chat and hear from James Phillips, President, Microsoft Digital Transformation Platform, as he shares stories from customers about how they use Microsoft business applications to drive success.
You’ll also hear from the executives and engineers behind the technology as they discuss the new features and capabilities of Power Virtual Agents. Here’s a high-level overview:
- Authoring experience improvements with topic suggestions from bot sessions, image and video support, and new topic trigger management.
- Custom bot content created in Bot Framework Composer is now directly embeddable and executable from within Power Virtual Agents, so collaboration between bot makers and pro developers is easier than ever.
- New @mention capability for bots created in Microsoft Teams provides the ability to share that bot with a security group.
- Better error handling improves integration with Power Automate.
- New PCI and HITRUST certifications and support for the government cloud.
And that’s just the start. Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them.
Come join us. And experience tomorrow’s innovations for your business—today.