Power Virtual Agents In A Day – Getting started
With organizations increasingly investing in conversational bots to serve customers and employees, they look to Microsoft Power Virtual Agents to align to the future of bot building and empower all makers to create intelligent conversational bots.
The Power Virtual Agents in a Day (PVAIAD) events are free one-day workshops where you will learn how to create, integrate, extend, deploy and monitor conversational bots.
We are excited to invite customers and partners to join the Power Virtual Agents in a Day (PVAIAD) events and get hands-on with the technology!
What is it?
No matter if you are a business expert or IT developer, you will learn to develop intelligent bots in less than a day using Power Virtual Agents!
The content will teach you the fundamentals of building a Power Virtual Agents, where you will be able to easily create your own bots without writing code, take action quickly with seamless integrations, and build smart bots using rich and personalized conversations.
These events will be run by qualified Microsoft partners, who are deeply knowledgeable about Power Virtual Agents and can help your organization get the most value out of your virtual agent ideas.
Updates to PVA in a day (January 2022)
The new year means new updates! We have made a number of changes to the content which you can see below.
New content added to presenter deck:
- Customer Stories
- Control who in the organization can chat with the bot section
- Update to importing/export bots with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) section
Two new optional labs & content added
- Lab 15 – Extend your bot using Bot Framework Composer (Optional)
- Lab 16 – Add a telephone number to your bot using AudioCodes (Optional)
General updates to existing labs including steps and screenshots
How do I sign up?
The list of events and their dates are available at https://aka.ms/PVAIADevent.
We will continue to add more regions so please check back.
Calling all partners!
If you would like to host such PVAIAD events in the future, please register here, and email email@example.com with any questions you have.
This program is designed to enable you to build expertise, showcase your Power Virtual Agents solutions to customers and foster the right customer-partner connections.
You can catch up on the train-the-trainer event to help you learn how to deliver such a workshop. The recording is available here.
Interested in teaching yourself?
Good news! You’re able to download the PVA in a day content from the below direct download links.
- Instructor: https://aka.ms/PVAinadayInstructor
- Student: https://aka.ms/PVAinaDayPackage
To learn more about Power Virtual Agents, check out:
- Recent market trends – The future of bot building
- Analyst reports – Microsoft named a Leader in IDC MarketScape for WW General-Purpose Conversational AI Platforms
- Economic impact reports – The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft’s Power Virtual Agents
- New product features – What’s new with Power Virtual Agents at Ignite