Join us at the second Power Platform Conference this October in Las Vegas
Join us at the second annual Power Platform Conference, sponsored by Microsoft, this October in Las Vegas!
Discover, connect, and explore in-person across keynotes, sessions, breakouts, and more – dedicated to Microsoft Power Platform products (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Pages, and Power Virtual Agents) and featuring the latest on AI-infused experiences, including Copilot. You don’t want to miss this unique opportunity to learn directly from leaders and community experts!
Kicking off October 1 and 2 with pre-conference workshops, the event runs October 3-5. 2023, ending with post-conference workshops on October 6. In addition to featuring more than 100 speakers and more than 70 sessions, you will have the opportunity to connect – and reconnect – with users from around the world, building personal and professional relationships, while gaining valuable insight into what’s new and next for Microsoft’s business applications – including AI.
Below are some key sessions and speakers for Power Virtual Agents. I am personally looking forward to the vision of future of bots and bot building and how Conversational AI is evolving in the market with new industry trends and concepts.
Power Virtual Agents sessions
- Vision of the Future of Bots and Bot Building
- What’s New and Coming for Power Virtual Agents
- Best Practices Around Conversational AI Design Principles (How to Build Engaging Bots)
- Bot Meets Knowledge Base – Secure and Intelligent Chat Bot with GPT in Power Virtual Agents
- Unlocking the Power of Chatbots: An Introduction to Power Virtual Agents!
- Bot Authoring Deep Dive – Advanced Bot Building Concepts
- Power Platform Architecture Internals
- Power Platform and Azure: Better Together
- Transforming Bot Building Using Generative Actions
- Unleash the Power of Virtual Agents!
- An Espresso Shot of Being a Power Platform Admin and the Tools
- Unlock the Power of Power Virtual Agents with Power Automate
Featured Power Virtual Agents speakers
- Omar Aftab (Vice President for Conversational AI | Microsoft)
- Kendra Springer (Principal Design Lead for Power Virtual Agents and Conversational AI | Microsoft)
- Bas Brekelmas (Partner Architect, Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft)
- Gary Pretty (Principal Product Manager, Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft)
- Dewain Robinson (Principal Program Manager | Microsoft)
- Henry Jammes (Principal Program Manager, Power CAT | Microsoft)
- Jack Rowbotham (Senior Product Marketing Manager | Microsoft)
- Uday Adhikari (Power Platform Lead – North America | Accenture)
- Dian Taylor (Dynamics 365 Goddess | RSM)
- Laura Rogers (Microsoft MVP | CEO | IW Mentor)
Don’t delay—sign up for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference today—we can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas!
Click here to register: https://aka.ms/MPPC23/Agents/Register
Click here for hotel reservations: https://aka.ms/MPPC23/Agents/Hotel